Happy Monday everyone! Time for a little Monday motivation, if I can get my bum out of bed and go to the gym at 32weeks pregnant so can you! To be fair I haven’t been for over a week so started the week off right. It is getting harder but I find if I do a little I am more awake throughout the day, have more energy and sleep better at night.
Here is what I did at the gym this morning and a few tomato faced selfies after I had finished 😀
Hill walk warm up for 10 mins on treadmill.
1st circuit (repeated x3)
- 20 x kettle bell swings with 8kg kettle bell
- 20 x sumo squats holding a 5kg plate, hold and pulse on the last one for 10 seconds and hold for another 10 seconds
- 20 x standing leg lifts (each leg)
- 20 x squat with glute kickback
- 20 x Romanian deadlift with 2 x 3kh Dumbbells
Repeat 3 x through with as little rest as possible. Drink lots of water of pregnant too!
2nd circuit (arms)
I used a pair of 3kg Dumbbells throughout.
- 12 x biceps curls
- 12 x single arm tricep kickback (each arm)
- 12 x overhead shoulder raise
- 12 x upright row
- 12 x bent over rear fly
- 10 x press ups (using the aerobic box for a lift off the floor)
Repeat 3 x through with as little rest as possible. Again drinking lots of water.
Disclaimer: I am not qualified just a mum sharing her routines. Please consult a doctor before embarking on a new exercise regime.
Have a lovely Monday! Xx